Helping teams to co-construct operational solutions to improve performance
Benefits of team coaching
- Co-develop operational solutions that immediately make the team more efficient.
- Mobilize the team’s potential to enable it to be fully effective.
- Strengthen team cohesion and the feeling of team membership. Members get to know and appreciate each other better.
- Take advantage of the diversity and complementarity of team members’ profiles.
- Support the transformations and the teams that are experiencing and implementing them.
This practice aims to develop the maturity of a team, its effectiveness and its “collective intelligence“.
Team coaching focuses on the interactions between individuals, their team, the organization where they work, and the environment, in order to mobilize collective skills.
The team supervision favors the emergence of a know-how and a collective behaviour.
The team coaches
They facilitate the activities of a team, aiming at tangible results, through an action and solution oriented approach. They operate on the very logic of the system, in order to impact the collective maturity (what happens inside) and the collective performance (what happens outside).
They do not provide solutions; They help the team to find them. They are the guardians of the framework and the process.
A team coaching is more effective with two coaches.
What kind of teams?
- Management teams (ExCom)
- Operational teams
- Functional teams
- Project teams
- Cross-functional teams
- International and distributed teams
- Assessment and definition of objectives
- Contractualization of the team coaching
- Individual interviews with team members
- Implementation of team coaching sequences in the form of team
- workshops (face-to-face or remote) at a defined pace
- Progress review of the team coaching with the key players
- Final assessment and evaluation of the effects of team coaching
- Estimated number of days: usually between 7 and 10 days
- Coaching duration : 6 to 8 weeks
Approaches to team coaching
To know more about our approaches to team coaching, click here
Suggested objectives for a team coaching
- communication in distributed or international teams,
- the efficiency of collaborative work,
- improvement of sales performance
- team culture,
- team dynamics,
- project management,
- team synergy,
- creation of a team identity,
- change management,
- integration of new employees,
- development of creativity,
- development of trust in the team, etc.
Team coaching is relevant in the following situations
- Your teams are no longer aligned.
- Your teams have people in conflicts between them.
- Your teams no longer know what purpose they serve.
- Your teams have given in to pessimism.
- Your teams are not getting the expected results because of unresolved internal tensions.
- Your teams criticize each other and tear each other apart instead of helping each other.
- Your teams are spread out over different sites or internationally and communicate poorly, leading to miscommunication and conflict…
Louis-Pierre completed the Paris Dauphine PSL & Chrysippe “Team Coaching” certification.
Nathalie completed the Paris Dauphine PSL & Chrysippe “Team Coaching” certification.