Practical business experience
Amallte is a start-up, created in December 2018, by Louis-Pierre Guillaume, after 25 years of experience in knowledge management and digital transformation in large industrial companies such as Schlumberger or Areva.
As Director of the Knowledge Management Office at Schneider Electric for 10 years, he designed and led the governance and global implementation of knowledge management projects, in particular the 220 communities of practice program and the internal wikipedia. These two achievements have been the subject of publications and conferences.
Relationship with the KM practitioners
Louis-Pierre Guillaume is Vice President of CoP-1, an association that brings together about forty practitioners (ArianeGroup, Framatome, Total, Schneider Electric, SNCF …) and researchers (Paris Sud, Dauphine) in knowledge management. This association is a community where members share their experiences.
Each year in November, CoP-1 members organize a seminar open to all on a specific area of knowledge management. The video recordings are available in replay.
Relationship with researchers
Amallte is a partner of KEDGE Business School’s KCO (Knowledge Communities Observatory) .
The KCO brings together researchers from the academic world (KEDGE BS, IAE Grenoble, CERAG Grenoble, BETA CNRS Strasbourg, etc.), partner researchers (HEC Montréal, etc.) and corporate practitioners (Schneider Electric, Engie, Spie Batignolles, Expleo, Crouzet, Sartorius Stedim, Laerdal, etc.), who explore and exploit the role of communities in the service of enterprise business development.
The KCO organizes seminars, symposiums and conferences on the theme of collaborative innovation, inter-company training, learning expeditions, and workshops to exchange practices.
To go further
- Afraid of engagement? Towards an understanding of engagement in virtual communities of practice
- Communities of practice (CoP). Harnessing collective intelligence (Les communautés de pratique. Exploiter l’intelligence collective. In French)
- Collaborative Innovation: How to lead remote communities?
- The communities, a new model of organization?
- What is the ROI of my Community?
- A community without a sponsor is dead!
- Communities of Innovation – How Organizations Harness Collective Creativity and Build Resilience
- Communities of practice and the management of learning (Communautés de pratique et management de la formation, in French)
- Comment faciliter l’innovation et partager les bonnes pratiques, à distance ? L’apport des communautés virtuelle
- La communauté, collectif de confiance mutuelle indispensable au partage et à la gestion en commun des savoirs
- Les communautés apprenantes dans les grandes organisations
- CoP-1 – Learning Communities in Large Organizations (Les communautés apprenantes dans les grandes organisations, in French)